Wednesday, July 20, 2022

 1-28-22


Senses


God said “Let there be light” and the brilliance of the stars exposed the wonders the darkness could not hide.  

The Sun illuminated the marvels of the World, seen by the curious eyes of Man.

With technology assisted eyes we discovered the miracles of nature and life.

I “see” the glory of creation only “A” God is capable of.


I am such an insignificant part of a large, aged Cosmos.

I seek and find only confusion and questions.

“It is written” and Hope is planted in my mind.

God did not make me as a vain vessel, but as part of His plan.

I “hear” the Word of God.


Belief is a seed in a forest, though planted and nurtured, is still fragile.

The fog that encloses the mind clouds the clarity of belief.

An arrogant mind distracts from the path of discerning “Truth”.

It is God’s Holy Spirit that humbles and opens my heart to “understand”.


Christ provides the beginnings of finding meaning and purpose to life.

He is the “Way” to unity with “THE” God.

I would not know a path to righteousness without His example.

Now I await my destiny as a Holy entity “one” with God.







No comments:

Post a Comment